The first planting

The morning after the move, I planted most of the floating plants, which the fish seem to generally appreciate. The general idea of the layout is to make it more suitable for Corys and potentially discus too, with a clear area in the front left corner and plenty of Vallis for cover. I did draw up a layout plan as I was doing the planting:
420 litre: starting layout
The only downside to moving the plants is that I ended up with considerably more Crypt. wendtii “brown”, S. repens and P. helferi than I could actually plant.
420 litre: everything moved over by KittyKat3756
The keyholes seem to be getting on much better now, although the pair and the two males are still occasionally fighting and there are mild signs of a bacterial bloom.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *