Finishing off with existing plants

420 litre: remainder of plants added
After a few more days of procrastinating and ich treatment (I tried to avoid doing anything in the aquarium because ich can be transferred between different aquariums on hands), I finally got around to finishing the planting of my exiting plants, mainly P. helferi and S. repens, and added a new Ludwiga brevipes. I have had to temporarily give up on the plan to keep an open area at the front just because of the sheer number of the plants I had left.

The layout:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *